Relationship concerns? Feeling stressed, down, or anxious? Are you dealing with a chronic illness, chronic pain or dealing with challenges of caregiving? Do you find yourself in the midst of a challenging transition?
Whether you want to work on your relationship with family members, friends, partner, or even yourself, our staff works to identify solutions that will work for you.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Relationship issues
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Social anxiety
- Stressors related to neurological conditions (patients and their caregivers)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
- Other neurological conditions
- Chronic illness and chronic pain
- Grief and loss of a loved one
- Stressors related to family planning
- Fertility challenges
- Ambivalence surrounding family planning
- Pre-natal or post-natal care
- Adjustment to motherhood
- Post partum depression
- Pediatric illness and caring for a baby or child with illness
- If you have a concern outside of these specific areas, please let us know, as we will be pleased to discuss your personal needs
How can we help?
Our staff values the usage of evidence based therapy techniques that have demonstrated positive outcomes and improvement in symptoms in large scale studies and research. If you want to know more about these therapy techniques, please click here.
Our staff is happy to discuss your specific treatment needs and goals and identify a style that works best for you. We work early mornings, evenings, and weekends. Please contact us for an appointment that fits into your schedule via the form below.