North Shore Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
Relationship concerns? Feeling stressed, down, or anxious? Are you dealing with a chronic illness, chronic pain or dealing with challenges of caregiving?
Whether you want to work on your relationship with family members, friends, partner, or even yourself, our staff works to identify solutions that will work for you.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Relationship issues
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Social anxiety
- Neurological conditions (patients and their caregivers)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other neurological conditions
- Chronic illness and chronic pain
- If you have a concern outside of these specific areas, please let us know, as we will be pleased to discuss your personal needs
Our staff values the usage of evidence based therapy techniques that have demonstrated positive outcomes and improvement in symptoms in large scale studies and research. In other words, evidence based treatments are backed by scientific evidence. Our staff has extensive advanced training in these specific therapy techniques that include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
Our clients find these styles to be direct, empathic, and solution focused. If you want to know more about these techniques, you can read more here.
Our staff is happy to discuss your specific treatment needs and goals and identify a style that works best for you. Our staff works early mornings, evenings, and weekends. Please contact us for an appointment that fits into your schedule via the form below.